Fall Festival Hours of Operation & Pricing
Saturdays and Sundays in September and October
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. weather permitting
(The last hayride leaves at 5:00 PM)
Monday thru Friday - 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM.
Starting Tuesday 10/1 thru Thursday 10/31 we will be having weekday afternoon hayrides to the farm & pumpkin patch.
Fall Festival Activities & Pricing include:
- Farm Tours - The tour takes you on a hay wagon ride to the farm, then you can get off and see all the animals. Some of the animals you will find are calves, miniature donkeys (yep, we have a Dominick the donkey!), horses, llamas, sheep, chickens, goats, bunnies, a zonkey and even a water buffalo. Then when you have a chance to see all the animals, you can catch the next hayride right to our pumpkin patch. Then after you have found your perfect pumpkin and gourds you will take another hayride back to our farm stand area. The cost per person is $6.00 and $3.00 for children 5 and under.
- Corn Maze -Take a walk through this year's corn maze. It is $6.00/person and children 5 and under are $3.00/person. *
- Combination Price – Farm Tour & Corn Maze, $10.00/person and $6.00/person for children 5 and under.
- Pumpkin Patch Only - Short on time, take our hayride to only the pumpkin patch. This gives you the perfect opportunity for a great hayride and to find your perfect pumpkin in the patch. The price for the Pumpkin Patch only hayride is $3.00 per person.
- Prices - The pumpkins and large, fancy gourds are 61 cents per lb. There are pumpkins available at the stand if you do not want to take the ride. The regular gourds are 75 cents each or 5 for $3.00. You can also find the larger, fancy gourds in the patch like apple, snake, club and swan.
- Goodies from our MarketStand - At the stand are apples, cider, mums, corn stalks, jams/jellies, pies, breads, cider donuts, straw bales, all sorts of baskets and crafts.
- Pony Rides - Blue, Spot and Midnight are waiting for you. Pony rides are $5.00 a ride (weekend's only & weather permitting)
- Belly Bounce - Come enjoy our new Bounce House - Winken - the little ones can enjoy a fun time bouncen around. Bounce House rides are only $2.00 each (height & weight restrictions apply)
- Weekday Hay Rides - Hay rides will be available from 2 PM - 5:30 PM starting October 1.
- Scare Farm - Do you think you have what it takes to make it through Scare Farm, our haunted attractions? Scare Farm has 3 haunted attraction, Creepy Hollow & Paranoia which are both walking haunted trails and The Slay Ride, our all new haunted hayride. Scare Farm is open throughout the month of October on Friday, Saturday & some Sunday nights. Our corn maze will also be open at night to walk thru with a flash light, for the less faint of heart. For more details on Scare Farm, please check out the Scare Farm website.
- Sorry No Pet or Smoking Allowed.
We accept Visa & Master Card.
We also accept all NJ WIC & Senior Checks
For more information about our Fall Festival, please E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Norz Hill Farm in the fall!